Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 17,18 and 19- So naughty

I know, I know....3 days and no update. I have been contemplating where things have been going. I have decided to stick with making canvases. This is for a few reasons but mainly because of all the confusion surrounding CE marking and EN71 testing. There are so many rules and regulations that its just not worth it for me. 
Although baby bibs and burp cloths do not need to be tested I do not feel comfortable in selling an item for a baby that has had no toxicity testing. This is personal choice and you may feel different. 
I have some massive plans for canvases and I cannot wait to start them. I have bought some items today and I am so excited for them to arrive. I really need to get a sketch book.......


Anyway, I have had a really chilled weekend and have only made one thing and that was only a practice run. So I will share but also tell you I am aware of changes that need to be made. 


I also washed some fabric today, not the best idea I have had. Really should have checked with the chicks before doing so. This is what happened 


This is how it came out of the machine 

 Note the massive knot of tangled thread......


I was so worried I had ruined a lot of fabric but below is all 
I had lost...thankfully!! 


See you tomorrow 
Mother Hen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment