Friday 4 May 2012

Day 11- Exciting stuff!!

Evening all. (every time I start a blog like that I think of an old bobby on the beat!!) I hope you have all had a great week and are now chilling out with a glass of wine (bottle) and looking forward to the weekend. Today has been quite exciting for me, I have had my lovely canvas's approved to go into a local shop and will also get some free business training too. I quote 'your stuff is really unique, you're very talented' eeekkkk talk about confidence boost! We are looking to get it in the shop next month which means I have a lot of work to get done between now and then as I have 2 new lines I want to add before June, one of which is below. 


I have taken A Little Tweet™ from canvas block to canvas bags. This is my first attempt and I have learnt A LOT and will not be making the same mistakes next time!! I quite like this though, what about you? 


I also had a lovely chat with trading standards today regarding some soft toys I make and they have put me in touch with a local tester to have them CE marked which I am also a little bit excited about. Really hope they pass!! 


I am also going to feature a very special crafter on tonight's blog. My beautiful daughter Megan, who after school headed up to my craft room only to appear half an hour later with her very own Olympic torch. I am very proud of her attempt. She also up-cycled some paper napkins to give it the British look. Please leave a message for Megan so she can read them 


And a close up of Megan's headband that I made for her, she loves it 

Will be back tomorrow with hopefully a totally new idea. Fingers crossed it works.

See you tomorrow
Mother Hen
x

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww loving the torch! Fab idea Megan! Keep coming with the good ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! well done megan! xx

    and love the bag Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Megan! Thats really cute!xx

    ReplyDelete