Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 12- Babababa baby bandana bib collection

Hello everyone, hope your Saturday has been lovely. The sun has been shining here in Wales most of the day, although its a tad chilly now. I decided that I would start my new range of baby wear today. It's something I have wanted to do for so long. I am fed up of seeing the same old stuff year in year out. I have some big plans, some I am not ready to share until they are perfect. I would like to show you the first in my bandana bib range which at the moment are called Bibble Bibs. I am so pleased with it. It's the first time I have ever done a ladder stitch and I am so proud. 


I am going to sell these on my facebook page for £3 each or 2 for £5. I really enjoyed making this bib and will spend tonight cutting out more. Let me know what you think 


See you tomorrow 
Mother Hen 
x

1 comment: