Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 13- MegaBibs

Hello all, how you have had a lovely Sunday. It's been lovely here. The only crafting I have done today is making bibs. Yesterday I informed you that they were called Bibble Bibs but I was informed that the name had already been taken and although it is not registered I didn't want to use someone else name idea. My lovely chicks put their heads together and Sarah came up with MegaBibs (Megabibs, MEGABIBS...not sure which way to write it yet) named after my 2 daughters Megan and Abby. Thank you Sarah, for an awesome name. Here are my first 7 bibs, made and nearly ready to go. Please let me know what you think of these.


I promise that some time this week I will do something other than bibs but I am trying to build up my stock and as these are all hand stitched it takes a bit of time. 


See you tomorrow 
Mother Hen
x

1 comment: