Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 10- 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...BLAST OFF

Hello all, Hope you have all had a lovely Thursday. The weekend is not too far away now (yay). I had a lot of time to think last night after my blog had been written and with the help of some crafty chicks came to a decision. I am going to stick with my canvas designs. As one of my friends said 'you're on to something there'.
 I have mainly been doing owls or Little Tweets™ as I call them but I have wanted to expand and do other things. I was given loads of ideas last night so today I have been sourcing and sketching ideas/templates etc I found that most were girlie but one idea was a rocket (Thank you Jemma) which I really wanted to try, so glad I did. This is the only one I have managed to make today, hoping to get some more done once my babies are in bed. Let me know what you think.
9x7cm rocket canvas 
picture © Amy Anderton 2012
Now, I know I was also supposed to do a tutorial on making the nappy strap today but in all honesty I just haven't had time. So I will just post the link to the one I used.(I know, so lazy!!)  They are so simple to make and I would love to see yours. 


See you all tomorrow 
Mother Hen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment