Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 14 & 15...A new baby!!

I have been naughty!! I did not write a blog last night, the first time I have missed a day but I do have a good excuse. My sister went into labour and baby Sienna was born last night. I had been at the hospital all day and I didn't get home until 10pm. I did however, make some bibs in between her contractions (hehe) and that's what I have been doing today. Abby is about to go to bed and I am going to photograph all my stock and also open an etsy shop!! I don't yet have any pictures to post of them but I wanted to show you something I had made for Megan's doll that I love the feel of, a mini minky blanket. The only one I have ever made backed in soft fleece. I am proud of it 

Tomorrow I am going to try and do something a bit different but I can't promise as I have plans to cuddle Sienna a little more. 


See you tomorrow 
Mother Hen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment